Job Title: Group HR Co-ordinator
Location: Head Office, Carlisle
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000 per annum (DoE)
An exciting opportunity for a HR Co-ordinator has become available at our Head Office in Carlisle. This is a key role which supports the developing HR Business Partner model within the Group.
The HR Co-ordinator will provide direct support to HR Business Partners with HR systems administration primarily supporting the absence and probation review processes, recruitment and onboarding including Right to Work and DBS checks, employee relations casework, and other HR-related initiatives as required. The role is office based however there will also be requirements to travel to other sites as necessary.
Working full-time, 37 hours per week, the successful candidate will join the HR department and benefit from the perfect opportunity to develop their career in a fast-paced and dynamic team at the heart of our business.
Full details of the responsibilities and key tasks can be found in the Role Profile.
What you need:
- previous experience in an HR support role
- CIPD level 3 (or equivalent experience)
- great IT skills and experience of HR systems
- a full driving licence and your own transport
- a proactive approach and a desire to be kept busy and productive in a varied and challenging role
What you get:
- 5% Employer & 5% Employee pension contribution
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Industry recognised training and personal development
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply for the role, please send a copy of your CV & Cover Letter or an Application for Employment (CWG) via e-mail to